Friday, August 22, 2008

My Handiwork

Here are some of my items that I have created. I like working with herbs & oils. I was introduced to this talent by a woman I had met a few years back and have enjoyed discovering this part of me!


This is a hand made body/bath/massage oil! The bottle was decorated by a fellow "Etsian"!!!




I use left over candle wax, mostly unscented, and give it "new life" by adding essential oils and creating these Mini Tarts..great for people who are allergic to incense smoke .






Cool Mint Mini Wax Melts







I also have a nice variety of Herbal Tea Blends and have gotten favorable response to them! They come in these REUSEABLE muslin bags with brew instructions!





Herbal Tea Blends







Stop by my store http://www.eclecticdiana.etsy.com to find more handmade items. I also do custom requests!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog, Diana! I'm still enjoying the teas! :-D

diana said...

Thanks sthrnsqrl :D and glad to hear about the teas!!

Carriers Cozy Cottage said...

Very Nice Blog ! Love your stuff girl !

diana said...

Thanks so much :D

Stephanie said...

Love the blog girl!! Keep up the great work :) And I highly recommend your herbal tea blends to all your readers...they have a prominent position in my tea cabinet!!

diana said...

Thank you Stefanie!! I appreciate that :D