Saturday, October 18, 2008

Craft Show Day

Today was a brisk fall day, a little too brisk for some people though, including us vendors!! The wind would gust up now and then but the sun would come out too, warming us up.


I made out pretty well for my only 2nd show! I've been invited to come back again next Sunday. The owner of the store lets the vendors set up on the property for free and it's near a nursery in my town. It's a perfect place because the Nursery has a 'pumpkin' town all October and brings a lot of people by her shop!!


I sold quite a few of these items:


My oil blends............

My teas............................
and some body scrubs...no pics yet!

1 comment:

FlightFancy said...

Thats great about the sales! sounds like you found a good venue. I'll cross my fingers for more sales next week!