Friday, August 29, 2008

Fall On The Way~~Labor Day Wknd.


Ahh..the last weekend of the summer is upon us. I'm looking forward to the cool weather myself! Like other people, my family & I will be going to a picnic over the weekend..spending time with my family.

Time to work on perhaps some fall themed items...definitely holiday & seasonal themed items!!
Can't seem to think of any as I write this...any suggestions as to what scents I could offer in my shop would be welcomed! Please leave a suggestion on my blog here!


8/31/08 UPDATE~yay! I have one suggestion...wanna see? leave yours! :D

5 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

I like "warm vanilla" for the fall and winter.

Anonymous said...

hey diane, Monkey Giggles is my personal blog. The Queen of re in my creative business one.

diana said...

Hey! lol, monkey giggles. Thanks for the input!! I appreciate it.

Love your pic, too!

GalxcNebula said...

I like the combination of dragons blood and patchouli and a hint of vanilla but not sure what you might call that..

I really love clove and pumpkin anything food-like and yummy gets me in a fall mood!!

Beautiful shop!

diana said...

Thanks so much Nebulamystic, Designer Alter-Ego !!

Very kind of you and thanks for the suggestion!!