Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ZAZZLE~~Another Side of Me

These are some samples of my creations I done using photos, fractal programs and others:


This is called Harvest Moon. I combined 2 photo's into one and did some 'photo shop' type editing to it. This is called Holiday Spirit..done with a fractal program....this is one of my favorites.


This is the latest..a picture of some pretty spring flowers....simply called Spring Blooms.....which


led me to create "Iced Blooms" (how original, huh?).......All of these and many more can be found on my page www.zazzle.com/dianasmoon*.

While you are there, check out some of the other people I have posted on my Gallery if you're looking for something different!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana,
love your blog, very cool purple color! happy blogging.......

Cyd

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana,

Nice to meet you. You have a great blog. Love the purple color.

I will be back

diana said...

Thank you Cyd :D

Thank you Queen of Re...look forward to you coming back :D