Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Herbal Teas

Thought I would do an entry regarding my teas! All of my teas are made with herbs and are decaffinated (unless there is black tea in the recipe). I've gotten great feedback on them and thought I would share this with those of you who visit the post:


All of the teas are made fresh and kept in airtight jars until ready to be shipped; which I send in a muslin bag with brewing instructions.




I have the following blends:

Hotchpotch

Across the Pond~My variation of English Rose tea.

Dianas Brew

Chamomile & Catnip~~(probably should re-name this one, I think people are scared of by the catnip. It's actually a good ingredient for people as well as a "high" for the felines.

MELLOW OUT

AIR BLEND (element of)~~this tea is created especially for the metaphysical properties that the herbs used have in conjection with the Element of Air.

THE SEER~~this tea is also created with herbs related to having the metaphysical properties of insight, psychic awareness.........

See my Etsy store for ingredients and more information.

**Do not use any of these herbal teas without first checking with a doctor if you are taking any prescription medications, have allergies, etc. These herbal blends are to with anything you already be doing for relaxtion, sleep, etc.***








No comments: