Friday, September 5, 2008

New Goodies & Etc....

I thought I would add a "gadget" as they call it here on Blogspot. Down at the bottom of my blog will be a DAILY Reminder. I have a set of oracle cards that I use daily and thought it would be nice to share with you. I'm hoping I can keep a daily log in case you may want to see the previous days 'reminder'. I'll work out the bugs, in the meantime, enjoy!

I received some new bags for my teas and I'm very pleased with them. I also made a new variety of tea..





New look!!







My newest tea blend ~love this bag!!

Both of these bags were made by MyManyMoodz at Etsy~great work!




Sampler Collection..(need to add Restful Slumber!)




Think I'll work on some herbal bath teas...no salts, just herbs..maybe a drop or two of oil..??

No comments: