Sunday, October 26, 2008

Craft Show Day 10/26

Well it was a beautiful day today; sunny, kind of warm,..so, all of us vendors expected it to be a profitable day for us. NOT!

We don't know why; even the jewelry vendors didn't do well and that's unusual! I think the only one who did well was the food vendor selling chili!! LOL.

I did get a lot of peoples interest, though and took my cards. I got an invite to another craft show on the 1st, and some suggestions to bring my items to a couple of stores to sell. That was good to come away with, anyway.

Here's a picture of the new body scrubs I wrote in the last Craft Show entry:


This is Honeysuckle Rose scent. I have other scents available, too, like the photo below:

This is a scrub I made for the men out there whose partners would appreciate softer hands!! I've asked quite a few men who have come to the Craft Shows for their opinion on the scent and they all liked it!

1 comment:

FlightFancy said...

Hiya Beautiful!
sounds like youre a very busy bee lately. I really hope the fair circut is going well for ya this fall. I bailed on them this season after the last couple. I'll send lots of sales vibes your way! Oh just a p.s.-----I'm just compulsive enough I cant ignore the mess...there's 6 of us in the house, plus all the teenage friends who think my house is the only source of food, heat,entertainment they have :) Blessings Theresa