Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Been Awhile Part 2

Here are some pictures of my newest items. They did pretty well at the craft shows and are starting to pick up in my Etsy shop as well.

Body Butter (yes, I need a better picture)



Lip Balms~~I don't have a lot of flavors yet but I do have some 'favorites' like Pina Colada, Chocolate Raspberry (made with straight cocoa butter to give the chocolate flavor)and a new flavor that's one of my favorites~Wine Cooler~it's great, especially with sweetner!!! Yumm...



Sugar Scrubs~just a little fancier than the salts


2 comments:

FlightFancy said...

Glad youre back! the new products look great. I will be following along :) Keep your chin up, your products will start to sell themselves, to delicious not to. (oh I didnt do but 2 local fairs this season, just because of the catalog sales folks reason)

Stephanie Davies said...

You've not posted in a while!! Say hello to us *grin*

Just letting you know a review of one of your WONDERFUL teas, Chamomile and Catnip, was just reviewed by a member of our Tea Review panel, createathought (Beth) - read the review here:
http://www.teareviewblog.com/?p=2451